1. Decrease Heat - Today's window film is extremely efficient at controlling the effects of solar energy.Window Film can provide up to 82% heat reduction when applied to untreated glass.
2. Reduce Fading - Window Film blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays. This reduces solar heat and helps to protect your valuable interior furnishings from fading.
3. Cut Glare - Whatever the cause - direct sunlight, or reflections from snow, water or surrounding windows - there is a perfect window film solution to help reduce annoying glare.
4. Energy Savings - Areas of extreme sun or shade can cause interior temperature imbalances and climate control issues. Window film can remedy this problem and significantly reduce air conditioning costs.
5. Increase Safety - Acts of vandalism, environmental hazard's and unforeseen accidents can cause glass to shatter and become very dangerous. Window Film can act as a "safety net" by holding shattered glass together.
6. Enhance Appearance - Whether it's a contemporary look or a uniform design, there are a variety of window film products that can aesthetically complement the appearance of a home or office building.
7. It's Fast and Easy - Professional window film installation is quick and simple. There's minimal disruption to your daily lifestyle or work schedule.